Arthur's Tours in Dunedin...

Coastaljen

I must be missing something. I go to the website, but I can't find a list of tours like I did on Mount Classics in Tauranga. Is there some place else I should be looking? I was hoping to see a list of tours to pick from on the website.

I must be missing something. I go to the website, but I can't find a list of tours like I did on Mount Classics in Tauranga. Is there some place else I should be looking? I was hoping to see a list of tours to pick from on the website.

I have information from Arthur's Tours in Dunedin. We will be there 2/2008 and have booked a tour with him.

The e-mail I have (from his own documents that I copied from his e-mailto me is:

www.arthurstours.co.nz

Hope this helps, Jeanne

On the website you can you can select wildlife, city to the left of Arthur's picture and see pictures and descriptions of some of the tours, but when I emailed him at the address in blue below he emailed back a word document with the tour itineraries, prices, his terms etc.

Phone Direct NZ: 0800 840 729

Mobile: 029 8840 729 After Hours: +64 (3) 487 7853 Fax: +64 (3) 487 7851

Email: arthurstours@xtra.co.nz

www.arthurstours.co.nz

• 2 weeks later...

Anna,

I am so glad you enjoyed the review. I hope it helps in your cruise planning. Unfortunately, we are unpacked way too much. We can only do a couple trips a year while I am still working. Fortunately we head for Alaska in three weeks.

Archived