How soon are shore excursions posted?

murphysmum

Hello...

Does anyone know when Quest will likely post their shore excursions?

We're schedule on their Panama Canal cruise 2/08 and I'm just curious what they'll be offering.

I've gone to the Azamara website, been redirected to Celebrity and when I put in the ports we'll be visiting I get a blank page.

We're scheduled for two cruises, one before and one after the February sailing and both RCCL and Regent have our choices available already.

I've never sailed on Celebrity before and I'm not sure if this is Azamara disorganization or Celebrity's policy.

Would love some input from someone with more cruise experience.

Thanks.

murphysmum;)

We're booked to sail on the Quest on 11/24 on a cruise which will take us to eight ports we've never been to on any of our eight previous Caribbean voyages. Like yourselves, we are chomping at the bit for shore excursion info and have had the same result on the Azamara web site that you have experienced. The first sailing of the Quest is less than 100 days away. We find it a little remarkable (and more than a little disconcerting) that Azamara doesn't have this part of their agenda taken care of at this point in time. On past cruises, we not only have had complete, printed information; but were actually able to book shore tours up to a year in advance.

Good luck and bon voyage!!!

John:) and Rhona:)

We're booked on the Nov. 12, 2007 Quest sailing to 8 different islands. We've been checking on excursions since we originally booked the Oct 19th sailing that was cancelled. We are used to booking the excursions right after we make final payment on the cruise. That way, we don't have to think about it. So far, only a partial excursion list is available for the Quest Nov. 12th sail and frankly, I'm concerned. Do they expect us all to wait in line on the ship the first day of the cruise to book the excursions? If that's the case, we'll save money because we won't be doing excursions.

Archived