Question about NY Pier area

We will be going on the October 26h cruise to Nowhere on the Dawn....my question is our bus is picking us up at 1 p.m...What is the latest we can get off the ship? If we get off the Dawn early is there anything to do in the area or something worth going to see when we get off the pier? Is there anything walking distance? I know it is just a few hours but what can we do while we wait? If anyone has any suggestions it will be greatly appreciated.

We will be going on the October 26h cruise to Nowhere on the Dawn....my question is our bus is picking us up at 1 p.m...What is the latest we can get off the ship? If we get off the Dawn early is there anything to do in the area or something worth going to see when we get off the pier? Is there anything walking distance? I know it is just a few hours but what can we do while we wait? If anyone has any suggestions it will be greatly appreciated.

They will kick you off at about 11 am....

If you're taking the Entertainment Tours bus to South Station they are there to pick you up much before 1. We got off the Dawn at 11 and waited about 20 minutes for the bus. The bus driver told us he is usually there before everyone gets off the ship.

Archived