Cruise Calendar on RCI website

I was browsing on the RCI website. I was on the cruise calendar, ship view. I saw that the Enchantment was only available until November 2008, while most of the others ships are out until April/May 2009. Also, the Rhapsody is only out until September 2008 and the Splendour is out until December 2008. I just think it is odd that all of the other ships are out until April/May 2009. Thats at least 4-5 months for the ships to have no itinerary. I wonder what RCI's plan is.

Any ideas?

I was browsing on the RCI website. I was on the cruise calendar, ship view. I saw that the Enchantment was only available until November 2008, while most of the others ships are out until April/May 2009. Also, the Rhapsody is only out until September 2008 and the Splendour is out until December 2008. I just think it is odd that all of the other ships are out until April/May 2009. Thats at least 4-5 months for the ships to have no itinerary. I wonder what RCI's plan is.

Any ideas?

With some locations, getting port arrangements can take more time, or they are undecided on itineraries. Splendour will be in South America and Rhapsody probably in Asia, but as they are new in these areas in 2008, RCI probably want to wait to see how bookings progress before committing another year.

Archived