french side

realent

If hubby and I want to spend the day exploring the French side on our own. Beach, nice lunch maybe overlooking the boats, a bit of shopping. What would be the best way to get over there and how much do you think it would cost us? Taxi or bus?:confused: Is the transportation reliable enough to get back to the ship on time?

Thanks, I will look for it...

Renting a car is the best, they drive on the right same as us and there is 1 ring road around the island. There are many threads here about this.

I saw your sig with all the Monarch cruises listed and wasn't surprised to see the Mariner listed, you are one of the frustrated SoCal cruisers wanting something more than the Vision and Monarch.

Let's just say that I will sail anything that floats but YES! We are excited to get the Mariner and I am on the inagaural west coast sailing! I haven't been on the Vision but really don't have much desire to...

A car sounds like a great idea in St Martin....that will give us so much more flexibility...Thanks for the tip!

Renting a car is the best, they drive on the right same as us and there is 1 ring road around the island. There are many threads here about this.

I saw your sig with all the Monarch cruises listed and wasn't surprised to see the Mariner listed, you are one of the frustrated SoCal cruisers wanting something more than the Vision and Monarch.

I think you might be sailing on the Brilliance with a bunch of my friends...Are you going in Sept with Lorna, Bill, Ira and Marsha, etc?

Archived