alternative all-inclusive beach day?

IndigoFairy

My partner and I just jumped at a great deal on a five-day Carnival cruise in September. The problem is that we couldn't see the schedule or availability for excursions until we booked. She had her heart set on the Breezes all-inclusive beach resort tour in Nassau and it isn't being offered for our reservation. Does anyone know 1) if it is possible that Carnival might work with me over the phone and what I have to do to convince them to help me, 2) if Breezes will work with me independently and 3) if there are any other all-inclusive beach days offered by Nassau hotels who would work with me independently.

Thanks for your help!

My partner and I just jumped at a great deal on a five-day Carnival cruise in September. The problem is that we couldn't see the schedule or availability for excursions until we booked. She had her heart set on the Breezes all-inclusive beach resort tour in Nassau and it isn't being offered for our reservation. Does anyone know 1) if it is possible that Carnival might work with me over the phone and what I have to do to convince them to help me, 2) if Breezes will work with me independently and 3) if there are any other all-inclusive beach days offered by Nassau hotels who would work with me independently.

Thanks for your help!

I believe you can do it yourself, and save some money. I could be wrong, but I believe every excursion can be purchased independently, for less money.

Thanks for your help!

Since Day passes for all hotels are based on occupancy, you might want to just call breezes (bahamas- not the main number) and check to see if there are passes available for that day. The cost $60, and there's usually a coupon in the local tourist newspaper that you can pick up near the dock.

If available, grab a cab (About $12 for 2ppl), or jump on the #10 jitney from downtown to Breezes for $1.

Some people just show up at the front desk.. but you risk the chance of being turned away.

Thanks so much for your help, Scubagirl. That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I have a favor to ask if you have time. I have looked all over the internet for a Bahamas direct number to Breezes and haven't been able to come up with one. Can you please tell me what the direct number would be, or maybe clue me into the local area code so that if i do stumble across it, I will know it is the right number? Thanks again!

Thanks so much for your help, Scubagirl. That is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I have a favor to ask if you have time. I have looked all over the internet for a Bahamas direct number to Breezes and haven't been able to come up with one. Can you please tell me what the direct number would be, or maybe clue me into the local area code so that if i do stumble across it, I will know it is the right number? Thanks again!

Super Clubs BreezesCable Beach PO Box CB-13049Nassau 242-327-5356 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fax 242-327-5155 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks again, Scubagirl. I am all set and SO happy and thankful for you, this board, and the kindness of strangers. How did people plan vacations before the internet. ;) Please let me know if you ever have the fortune of visiting Kansas City. I'll be glad to help!

Archived