Just back from the PG july 11th cruise

Zitdoc

My husband and I did the jet boat excursion in March and loved it. It is a relatively new excursion and I could not find much information or previous reviews. The two men who run the excursion are wonderful. Great personalities and alot of fun. There are only about 10 people on the boat. We not only went around Bora Bora but we stopped at three places - stopped to see sting rays and reef sharks (one of the highlights of my trip), snorkel at the coral garden and stopped to just swim and have a snack. It was an excursion I would definitely do again.

Missouri_girl

My husband and I did the jet boat excursion in March and loved it. It is a relatively new excursion and I could not find much information or previous reviews. The two men who run the excursion are wonderful. Great personalities and alot of fun. There are only about 10 people on the boat. We not only went around Bora Bora but we stopped at three places - stopped to see sting rays and reef sharks (one of the highlights of my trip), snorkel at the coral garden and stopped to just swim and have a snack. It was an excursion I would definitely do again.

Missouri_girl

We did this excursion in March as well, and we LOVED it!!!!

Archived