Flying into Bristol Friday... flooding/rain a problem?

Hope someone local or recently in the area can help me with this question. We are meant to fly into and then out of Bristol in just a couple days... arrive and depart on Friday, 27 July on our way to a cruise out of Barcelona.

I've heard of the awful rains and flooding in the area. Is this posing a problem with flights as well?

My heart goes to all who are suffering in this natural disaster. What a mess it is!

The flooding is not causing any flight problems for Bristol.

THIS is a link to the official site.

I drove down through the flooded areas on Sunday on the M5 motorway and it was quite a mess! The waters are now receding in that area and the weather has been dry for a couple of days, so hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Nick.

Hope someone local or recently in the area can help me with this question. We are meant to fly into and then out of Bristol in just a couple days... arrive and depart on Friday, 27 July on our way to a cruise out of Barcelona.

I've heard of the awful rains and flooding in the area. Is this posing a problem with flights as well?

My heart goes to all who are suffering in this natural disaster. What a mess it is!

flew from N/E to Bristol yesterday,no problem

Archived