10-16-04 Zuierdam cruise

xrayjim

Is anyone else going to be on this cruise? I just booked a catagory AA and have found the postings to be enlightening. As a past HAL cruiser I'm sure I won't be disappointed, but, I'd still like to chat with folks, especially about things to do on shore. My wife and I intend to snorkel as much as possible and avoid the most "touristy" traps. So, clues, tips and thoughts would be appreciated.

As we are flying in from SF, taking a red eye out to Miami, we will be arrivng via shuttle in FLL probably about 9:00-10:00 AM. Any ideas of what to do while waiting to board?

Also, what are your suggestions as far as getting upgrades? Pleading? Begging? Casual flirting (hey, it works :) )? Cash (no, that defeats the purpose.)

The Odyssey: seems like an excellent deal considering that I can easily spend $100 having a great lunch here in the Napa Valley.

cya,

Jim

Hi Jim,Welcome aboad,There are 3 different threads on the roll call forum.We are from Chicago Iam 50 Debbie is 49.I think its our 4th Holland 1st on the Zuiderdam.Stay in touch. TOM&DEB

Archived