booking lowest inside category

WASUP

We are wanting an inside cabin, we are fine with that, but there are even categories within the inside cabin selections. What are the chances that we book a lowest rated inside cabin and we can upgraded to a different desk,say we are guartaneed at least deck 5, then we might get higher, or should we book higher in the first place??? Trying to figure out what to do, go for the lowest rate and hope for a deck level upgrade

Thanks

We are wanting an inside cabin, we are fine with that, but there are even categories within the inside cabin selections. What are the chances that we book a lowest rated inside cabin and we can upgraded to a different desk,say we are guartaneed at least deck 5, then we might get higher, or should we book higher in the first place??? Trying to figure out what to do, go for the lowest rate and hope for a deck level upgrade

Thanks

Wasup,

We have booked inside cabins 3 times, got upgraded to partially-obstructed outside one time on Princess. I think you should NOT count on an upgrade. I think an upgrade is more likely if there are only two passengers (instead of 3 or 4) since all cabins can accomodate two.

We sometimes book outside/balcony, just depends on what the price difference is. If you really hate stairs/elevators and want a higher deck, book the right category; otherwise the walking will allow you to eat another dessert!

Hi

Upgrade do happen but I have found that your best bet is to book the category that you would be happy with and hope for upgrade. If you book the cheapest cabin that maybe what you would end up in.

I book by the deck on want to be on. I have been upgraded occassionally but have never been upset when I wasn't.

Happy cruising

Archived