15 Day Princess Cruise, Ports, & Car rental ??

cruisingfreak

We'll be on the Dec. 20 cruise. We need to rent a large car or van for 6 people. Does anyone know the exact ports, we'll be docking into?? My friend in California, will be checking out the internet for rentals & wants to know the exact address for some reason. I guess it will make it easier, to check out car rentals.

I know we'll be in

Hilo

Kona

Honolulu

Maui

Kauai

Does anyone know the exact docking(pier) or where it's near, on each island?

Thanks!!!

Minette

You are most welcome! You do know about the rate codes for Alamo and all that? 9k 6t and the Kamaaina (local/Hawaiian born) rates - I dont know if you were able to swing the deal with Hertz and Marty...and the Californians and the UK folks, etc

You are most welcome! You do know about the rate codes for Alamo and all that? 9k 6t and the Kamaaina (local/Hawaiian born) rates - I dont know if you were able to swing the deal with Hertz and Marty...and the Californians and the UK folks, etc

Jackie

What do the codes 9K & 6t mean???

We won't know until Oct. if we get the free Hertz cars, so I'm hoping we can book something as a back-up, just in case.

Minette

When you get on line to check rates - enter the rate codes and see what you get...This is for Alamo. Get on the phone and ask, or you can use the coupons from the entertainemnt book, or AAA has discounts too, I would guess with Marty working for Hertz, you would be able to get a smokin' hot deal, but it cant hurt to run the numbers - dont wait for long - there are several places that will be sold out of cars during the holidays and our stops wont aid in the situation - lots of folks on our ship with the same idea - plus all the other bozos who came for the holidays!

Archived