Has anyone tried the first class sleeper?

etmanch

I wish economy had as much room as they show!

Seriously, aside from your fellow passengers having their sideways space infringed upon, I think you just might be kissing the seat in front of you since it looks like it is about 6" deep. (I also think if you want to sit up you will be just about off of the seat cushion!) I am also wondering if the sweaty back (from the non-breathable vinyl) would be so great.

What will they think of next?

I have a first class sleeper and LOVE it. It is very comfortable and with it I slept almost the entire 10 hour red-eye from Fiji. I only take it on long flights as it does take up room in the carry-on.

We used it on a recent transatlantic coach flight on AF. It's not as deep as it looks. You don't inflate it very much. It really was very comfortable for the overnight flight, though it is true that the seat in front of you is very close. It's relatively inexpensive, and we think it's worth it if you're flying coach. Friends even like to use it in business class.

Hi, we are on coach to South Africa over the December holidays, and I am looking for something to ease the pain....the 1st Class Sleeper sounds pretty good. I went through the video and it seems like it provides comfort without taking up too much space. I have a business class trip planned in Sept to Beijing - but I think I am having to take China Air (which I have only read horrible things about) so I am considering buying one and trying it out then.

At least for economy, seems a lot cheaper than business class!

Would be interested in more comments from people who have tried it....

Best, NJBelle

Archived