Emerald princess questions

lssg

I will be cruising in November, just wondering will the emerald princess menus stay the same as it is now or will it change once it starts cruising in the caribbean? What entertainment or shows are on the emerald princess now? Will these be the same when we cruise in November?

I will be cruising in November, just wondering will the emerald princess menus stay the same as it is now or will it change once it starts cruising in the caribbean? What entertainment or shows are on the emerald princess now? Will these be the same when we cruise in November?

Hi

I couldn't tell you for sure, but the meals in the Med on the Emerald were geared towards the ports we visited-i.e. Greek night, Italian, French etc, I would assume they'd do the same on your itinerary, plus they offer the standards every night steak & potatoes etc.

As far as the entertaiment on the ship, ask the question when you are closer to departure as they swap out every couple of months or so, bands, acts etc. The bands and other entertainers that were onboard in June when we were there are already gone and new ones have taken their places.

Have fun, it's a great ship!

We were told (by the Chef) that menus change "seasonally" and "regionally". I would expect that the food in November would be slightly different than the food in June even in the same ship location. The regional changes would reflect the location. You will likely not have a Greek or Turkish themed dinner and Med. cruisers do not have Caribbean or Mexican fare.

Sailing on 5 different cruise lines in the Caribbean I couldn't tell the line based on reading the menu. They are all pretty much similar and I haven't found a quality difference from one ship to another unless you are in specialty restaurants. The buffets and main dining room quality has changed for the worse in 6 years of traveling. Even traveling around Australia and New Zealand there were no local specialties offered. Best food on that cruise was getting off the ship and getting local fish in port.

Archived