I Need Advice. What to pack?

I brought a ton of tee shirts and shorts and hardly wore them at all. During the day you're mostly in your bathing suit and cover-up whether you're on the ship or off, if you like to swim and snorkle. I wish we brought a little light up clock for our room because the only one is on the phone. If you want to have drinks in your room, pack a corkscrew and some wine in your suitcase. You can buy some liquor once you board the ship. Take some ones for tipping. Lots of sunscreen and extra batteries for your camera, or a disposable. Have a great time!

I did the same itinerary on Enchantment during the 4th of July week. My biggest mistake was not bringing enough "play" clothes. I brought expensive, embroidered t-shirts and nice linen shorts, but I wish I'd had more old stuff that I didn't mind sweating through! I'm sure it will still be as hot when you go, and I mean HOT! If you're doing active excursions, like snorkeling, or just going to the beach, you won't want to wear your nicer summer frocks. Save those for when you're back on the boat. Dressing up in the evening is nice, but don't be afraid to dress down during the day.

Archived