Football Season!

[SIZE=3][B]We have season tickets to the Bucs games and did I luck out for our 11/11 Mariner cruise this year! I booked the cruise in January and kept my fingers crossed that we would not have to cancel the cruise(yes, we would actually cancel for a football game) and my wish came true! 11/11 is the Bucs BYE week and the day we get home is an away game in Atlanta. I am so happy!:D :D [/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B]It is definitely hit or miss with what Sunday game the ship broadcasts. Last October, Sovereign was not showing the Bucs game so we just had to sit and watch for every time the score would pop up on the t.v.:mad: The day before, we were in Nassau and had to go to Senor Frog's to watch the Florida/Georgia game because the ship was not showing that either. There were a lot of Gator fans in the bar and we had such a great time. [/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][B]Preseason starts next week! Yeah![/B][/SIZE]

The only way you'll see an NFL game on your cruise, is if it's broadcast nationally, like on ESPN. You will not be able to watch any other game unless. Lots of soccer is broadcast while aboard. Good luck. Oh and GO BROWNS!;)

Chris

Archived