Great rate at Hyatt Regency Vancouver

patca

Pat

Thanks for the great tip! I have been fretting all day about the hotel I had reserved way back in March, just didn't think it was the best choice after months of research on this site and others. Have been in hotel sites, tripadvisor etc. most of the day...Hyatt was one of my preferred picks, but the price was way over budget...until I checked this site just to see if there was any new Alaska news out there. Low and behold Hyatt for 119! I booked two nights and couldn't be happier! I love this site!

Thanks again for sharing. cruizin2alaska, the reservation is just guaranteed with a credit card, no charge until check-in.

Linda

Any opinions about the Hyatt Regency vs. the Hampton Inn Suites?Location seems better for the Hyatt, more upscale, but the Hampton Inn gets raves at Tripadvisor --probably more on a value basis I am guessing...

In any event, thanks very much for the info. I have both booked now and will cancel one based on any feedback and my wife's preferences (I'm guessing she'll go for the Hyatt).

I just came across a great rate for Hyatt Regency Vancouver. Available Aug. 1 to Sept. 4 - $119 CA. Rate Code TVL129. Pat

We just booked three nights at the Hyatt. Thanks for the tip. Does anyone know why this super deal is offered? From what I can tell, the hotel is still being renovated. I wonder if the rooms offered are on floors not yet complete.

Archived