Is it possible to book a Celebrity cruise onboard Royal Caribbean and receive OBC?

Can any of you help answer a few questions?

Is it possible to book a Celebrity cruise while on board a Royal Caribbean ship and receive the $100 on-board credit for the Celebrity cruise?

Also is it possible to reserve a Celebrity cruise for an unspecified date with a non-refundable $100 deposit while on board a Royal Caribbean ship?

Lastly, does my Platinum status transfer to the equivalent status when sailing on a Celebrity ship?

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Can any of you help answer a few questions?

Is it possible to book a Celebrity cruise while on board a Royal Caribbean ship and receive the $100 on-board credit for the Celebrity cruise?

Also is it possible to reserve a Celebrity cruise for an unspecified date with a non-refundable $100 deposit while on board a Royal Caribbean ship?

Lastly, does my Platinum status transfer to the equivalent status when sailing on a Celebrity ship?

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Yes, you can book on board and get the OBC the same as RCCL. Yes, you get the same level of benefits as Platinum...I don't think the benefits are as good as RCCL but sailing Celebrity is a nice change once in a while. I'm not sure that you can do the NEXT cruise program though.

Yes. You can book Celebrity while on RCI cruise and receive OBC. Did exactly this on Jewel in March. However, the Millineum cruise I booked has since been "cancelled" by Celebrity.....so I lost my OBC.

I had wanted to try Celebrity, but it just wasn't meant to be, but will try again sometime in the future.

As has been stated, you can book Celebrity while on RCL or RCL while on Celebrity.

You can not book a RCL NextCruise while on Celebrity or they reverse, whatever they call it.

What you can do is book as far out as you can on the other line and later change the sailing to a different date and or ship. As long as you make the change while maintaining the same booking number. If you do it as a cancel and rebook, the booking number changes and you lose your OBC.

Archived