what to do in Ocho Rios?

newlu

Hi,

We will be in Ocho Rios in January (on the Liberty). 3 couples plus 1 couple of grandparents. Where to go that's not too hard for them to walk to or take a cab, maybe a resort? Also, its now only from 7:30am - 3:30pm, does not give us much time to go to a resort. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

newlu

Hi,

We will be in Ocho Rios in January (on the Liberty). 3 couples plus 1 couple of grandparents. Where to go that's not too hard for them to walk to or take a cab, maybe a resort? Also, its now only from 7:30am - 3:30pm, does not give us much time to go to a resort. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

newlu

Dunns River Falls is a must see.

Hi,

newlu

There is the exact same thread a few pages back. You may want to look at the posts: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=598902

I don't know if this is an option through your ship... but on Rccl we did a river tubing excursion that was awesome! All ages from 6 to 106 (you get the idea)

Really alot of fun... they provide a lifevest, innertube (has a wooden seat so you can't fall through) and a paddle (to push yourself away from the riverbank if you get too close). It is an enjoyable ride. About halfway you gather and are a given a cold beverage and then you continue.

The guides we had were quite entertaining,,,,singing and narrating a little. A good choice if it is offered. Have a great cruise :D

Isn't Marva WONDERFUL?! We booked her because of the wonderful comments we read on Cruise Critic. Now, we try to return the favor because our experiene was incredibly good!

I couldn't agree more! We enjoyed Marva so much I booked another Western cruise so we could go back and visit her.

I couldn't agree more! We enjoyed Marva so much I booked another Western cruise so we could go back and visit her.

I noticed that in your sig! My husband and I hope to go on another cruise in the near future. We really want to do the Eastern itinerary, but really want to see Marva again! You know someone must be special when you start planning your vacation around your tour guide. :) Please tell her Michele & Jason say HELLO!

Archived