Tahitian Princess

kiberkid

Why waste vacation time doing laundry - you won't find it wonderful if your cabin is next to the laundry room !!

They have laundry specials twice during the cruise - let someone else do your laundry !!!!

Larry

You will change your mind, especially if you have a pre- or post-cruise stay and are trying to stay under the airline weight limits. We did send a lot of laundry out the first day for pressing and spent about $45, but we ended up with 3 sea days after missing Rarotonga and it was nice to wash the swimsuits and shorts to repack for our post-cruise stay. Not a big deal to give up an hour on a sea day. Normally I would balk at doing laundry an vacation but it was nice for this longer trip.

Thanks for all your advice & suggestions. We will probably end up just doing a couple of loads of underwear, etc. but I like to be able to iron some of the packing wrinkles out.

I have had the laundry ruin a sundress once.. of course it was the only one I took, cause I planned to just wash it out.. but got lazy & gave it to the laundry to do it for me. Oh well.. live & learn...no big deal.

We will be in Hawaii 4 days before cruise & my parents will be there a week ahead of time, so I think some laundry time will be needed.

Having a glass or 2 of wine while I am sitting on the balcony waiting for the washing cycle to complete, is not too much a a hardship for me. :p As long as I am on a cruise.. I am happy...

Sailing Sailing over the deep blue sea... Only 427 days... :eek: Can I wait that long... ahhhh.

Why waste vacation time doing laundry - you won't find it wonderful if your cabin is next to the laundry room !!

They have laundry specials twice during the cruise - let someone else do your laundry !!!!

Larry

We were on the Tahitian Princess in June and unfortunately there were no laundry specials which we are used to having. On our last T.P. cruise back in 2004 we did have the specials twice during the cruise.

I even went to the front desk to ask about them and I was told that the front office staff had only been on the ship a couple of months and had never heard about these specials so consequently they weren't being offered. :mad: Consequently I ended up doing a couple of washes in the laundry.

Jennie

Archived