limo service to Port Canaveral

We just returned last week and used Sunray Transportation. They were waiting for us (our flight was late) and even getting off the ship -- our driver waited more than an hour past the planned time. I called him from the ship to let him know our color had not been called and he said no problem -- he was there waiting once we got off.

This was the second time we used them ....sunraytransportation dot com

Hi

We used Happy Limo for our March 2006 cruise on the Mariner of the Seas.

They were at the airport when we landed, included a grocery stop for some last minute items, and were at the pier when we disembarked.

The drivers were pleasant and professional.

On the way back to the airport from the pier we were upgraded to a stretch Lincoln Navigator. We reserved a regular Town Car which is what we had from the airport to the pier.

I would definitely recommend Happy Limo

Enjoy

Noreen

I used Florida Town Car and I would NOT recommend them. They were great when they picked us up at the airport. The problem was having them pick us up at the port. We were 45 minutes late getting off of ship. The driver kept calling me every 15 minutes asking me for an update. When we were off and gathering up our luggage, dispatch called and told me that they had to send the driver to another job. It took them 50 minutes to send another driver. I felt stuck because I already paid them in full for both ways plus a tip the week before. They also only accept cash.

Archived