carnival 8 day, panama, costa rica, belize?????

ddunn

I am booked on several cruises, but booked on the Miracle for April 7, 2008..more for the ship, because i love the miracle, than the itinery.

While doing a little research, I see the miracle is in NY, and i guess just does this cruise a couple times a year?

does any other carnival ship do this itinery? Has anyone been on it or can anyone tell me anything about it??????

I have been on the western caribbean Miracle and loved it.

Thanks for any info.

I will be on the Glory eastern in sept.

Denise

The April 7, 2007 8 Day Western Caribbean on Miracle is RT out of Fort Lauderdale. After that cruise, Miracle starts her summer cruises out of NY - first, a run to Bermuda and then an Eastern itinerary to San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola.

Liberty does an 8 day Western Caribbean itinerary to Panama, Costa Rica, and Costa Maya.

Thank you so much for that information. How do you learn all of that?

I booked this cruise because we fell in love with the Miracle last year out of tampa.....and i was looking to see where the miracle was,and found that cruise.....

I couldnt figure out why she was in NY, but out of FLL that time.

I appreciate your information.......

I will see if i can find more information about the ports....

Denise

For information about the ports, I would suggest looking on the Ports of Call section of these message boards. Lots of great info there!

When we went to these ports, we did the ruins/river excursion in Belize, the rainforest aerial tram in Costa Rica, and the ocean to ocean railroad train in Panama.

For great information, go to your library and browse books on these ports. I did before I went on this cruise and found it extremely helpful. I think I picked up Frommers and Fodor's.

Always check your local library I think it's the best place.

My fiance and I were on this itinerary a few years ago on the Spirit. I really loved Costa Rica and Belize but didn't much care for Panama. If you are adventurous at all the white water rafting in Costa Rica is a must. It has been my favorite excursion so far out of 5 cruises. Belize was a great time too we did a snorkeling excursion to Shark-Ray alley and then went to Cay Caulker for lunch. Cay Caulker is a pretty little island off of belize. In panama we were supposed to do a bike riding excursion but it got canceled. Neither of us had any interest to see the locks so we just stayed at the port and did some shopping. There are a lot of shops in the port area by the way. Then we went back to the ship. My only complaint was I thought there should have been another port stop. Only 3 ports on an 8 day cruise doesn't seem to be enough. I would love to go back to costa rica at some point and hope they start adding it to more itineraries. I really enjoyed this cruise and would definately do it again if they replaced panama with another port. However if you want to see the locks there was plenty of opportunity to do see. Hope this helped if you have any questions I will try to answer them.

I am booked on several cruises, but booked on the Miracle for April 7, 2008..more for the ship, because i love the miracle, than the itinery.

While doing a little research, I see the miracle is in NY, and i guess just does this cruise a couple times a year?

does any other carnival ship do this itinery? Has anyone been on it or can anyone tell me anything about it??????

I have been on the western caribbean Miracle and loved it.

Thanks for any info.

I will be on the Glory eastern in sept.

Denise

We did this itinerary last Feb - on the Legend. We had already been to Belize but DH wanted to see the Panama Canal.

It was our first 8 day and it was awesome - one of our best cruises to date. In Panama we chose to do the Two Oceans by Railroad tour through Carnival and it was wonderful. The train is beautiful - the tour of the Canal was perfect and it also included a couple of other stops like the Bridge of the Americas.

I highly recommend the itinerary - especially if you are looking for something new and different than the regular western itineraries.

Archived