Bedding upgraded on the Constellation???

midgecruiser

Just wondering if the bedding has been upgraded yet on the Connie. We usually cruise on HAL and the beds are so wonderful. The last cruise we took on a Celebrity ship my DH and I woke up with back pain every morning due to a very poor mattress. We had a wonderful cruise however, and we would like to cruise Celebrity again but are hoping for a better night sleep. Does anyone know if they have better bedding now?

Wendy

We were on the Constellation in May. The new bedding is excellent. If you have a CC cabin or better, you also get a pillow menu, but in other cabins, if you don't like the pillow, the attendant will change it for you.

Mines,

Great to hear thank you. And yes we are looking at booking the Celebrity Suite so should have pillow option available to us. Thanks for the info.

Pontius,

We were on the Murcury Fall of 2005. We have never sailed on the Constellation but I have read that Celebrity was going to upgrade all the bedding on all the ships so I was just wondering if that had happened yet. Have a wonderful cruise.

Wendy

Archived