twister

edpeeks

Has anyone done the Twister boat (thru Carnival)? I see it on their excursion roster and I usually don't do ship excursions but have not been able to find about the ride (and I am sure beach time) on the internet.

Price? Worth it? Would you do it again? Stuff like that. We are on the Glory and will be in Cox October 8th. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wife and I did the Twister last month and it was a RIDE. We loved it ! We did the Twister excursion that takes you to passion island, which i can do without the beach, it was ok. The ride is crazy ! ADVICE-put your bathing suit on and wear goggles. We got SOAKED ! The boat goes 40+ knots and make 360 degree turns. They do this about 7-8 times before you get to the island and they do it again when going back from the island.

We would love to do the Twister by itself but you're getting a good price if you want to relax at the beach. They offer you free soda and non-bottled water at the beach or a buffer w/drinks for $30. The beach has hammocks and those 2 wheel motor bikes, the ones you stand on. Once again, you will get SOAKED !

• 1 month later...

Archived