Help! What to do in Grand Cayman?

Sunnymom02

We are planning a cruise in Feb. 2008 and will be stopping in GC. We have been there 2 times already and did the city highlights tour the first time (turtle farm, hell etc.) and the 2nd time, we did the stingray excursion. Not really sure what to do this time? I was thinking on making this stop a beach day? Any recommendations? Have not been on 7 mile beach yet, and I have heard rum point is beautiful? Or maybe something else? any suggesstions greatly appreciated. Thanks.

We are planning a cruise in Feb. 2008 and will be stopping in GC. We have been there 2 times already and did the city highlights tour the first time (turtle farm, hell etc.) and the 2nd time, we did the stingray excursion. Not really sure what to do this time? I was thinking on making this stop a beach day? Any recommendations? Have not been on 7 mile beach yet, and I have heard rum point is beautiful? Or maybe something else? any suggesstions greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Do you snorkel? Wanna just hang out and veg?

check out http://sunsethouse.com/index.php

A bit away from town (and the rest of the cruise crowd).... quiet place for a snorkel if you are game .... a really nice lunch and they have been known to say "no problem" to letting customers use the pool if they ask first......

It's where I go, every time, no exceptions.....also vacationed there many times. Have hundreds of dives on their chunk of the shoreline....

Archived