Wine Gift from Ship Services

KSCnCA

In early May we ordered a bottle of wine and HAL glasses from Ship Services for a gift to be delivered to my parents on a Dec cruise. When the credit card billing didn't show up by August we finally called Ship Services and were told that the item was discontinued and they would fax us a new order form, which of course, has nothing similar on it . Does HAL sell wine glasses with their logo in the ship's gift shop? We are really disappointed about this. We don't really want to send flowers and thought the wine glasses would be a good keepsake. Does anybody have any ideas for us?

Can anyone ell me if they still sell ship magnets on board? You know, the ship name in gold on a black background. There weren't any on the Volendam last October, but the clerk said they had "just sold out" during the previous cruise. But I also haven't seen any mention of them on these boards.....:confused:

Well, it sounds like I should start selling HAL wine and champagne glasses! It's not that hard to do, I am surprised they don't offer them. When produced in large quantities they are darn cheap! We had 72 wine glasses made for our parents 50th anniversary party and gave them to the guests. The cost was about $6 each for glasses with our own design on the side in 24K gold and a gold rim. It was about 5 years ago, so the cost will have gone up, but just think of the quantities HAL could sell and the price they could get! Maybe they are just too fragile to deal with? HAL: if you are listening, take heed!

Can anyone ell me if they still sell ship magnets on board? You know, the ship name in gold on a black background. There weren't any on the Volendam last October, but the clerk said they had "just sold out" during the previous cruise. But I also haven't seen any mention of them on these boards.....:confused:

We bought a bunch of them last November on the Maasdam -very attractive and wonderful for little gifts. Can't recall the cost but think they were around $5.00 each. Seemed to me they were one of the most attractive souviners and do not look at all tacky. I hope they have not discontinued them.

Archived