Just off Enchantment - A frank review

I was also on the 7/21 sailing, and we had a great time! We also had Niki in

Chops, which was amazing. I also agree with the comment of the crew being

very friendly. They always spoke to us in the hallways.

We have only been on Vision class ships, and I appreciate the point of view

from someone who has sailed on the Voyager class then gone on the smaller

ones. We are booked on Adventure of the Seas in March, so we are excited

to see what it will be like.

My family went on the Enchantment last year. It was our 10th with RCI.

Been on Sovereign, Majesty, Monarch, Voyager, Enchantment & Radiance. Booked on Jewel for this November. Radiance was our favotie experience. Our Enchantment experience was nice; however, it seemed to be missing that intangable "WOW" factor. Even after the stretch & updates, it still showed its age. My only real complaint was that they added more cabins with the stretch, but the public areas were not expanded, so, for example, the Windjammer was very crowded at all times.

I am looking to buy the model of the Enchantment of the Seas that they sell in the onbord shop. THey did not have them available when I sailed. DOes anyone have one that they would be willing to sell? It is the only one that I am missing from my cruises.

Like the post, but felt I should correct you real quick about something. There was a lot more added during the stretch than just cabins. Boleros, that place you enjoyed was part of the add on, as well as some of the shopping area, as well as the concierge, CHOPS, which was actually a library before it was made CHOPS, a lot of the new pool section, bridges, bars, kids pool. A LOT more than just cabins I would say. I am not criticizng you at ALL SOOO please dont feel I am, just so people who have not been on her know what was really added.

Sorry to hear your experience on the Enchantment did not meet your expectations. I sailed her in May and thought it was the best of my RCL cruise to date......of course I haven't sailed any of the newer larger ships so that opinion may change after I go on the Mariner in a few weeks......

Archived