Alaska Summit and land tour pictures

JPCruising

I appreciate all of your feedback and I am excited for everyone who is getting to go to Alaska this summer. I only hope that everyone has as great a time as I did there. I will be looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures from the summer of 2005. I will be doing a short family reunion cruise in the Bahamas this summer but long to return to Alaska sometime in the future. I really enjoy having people visit my photosite and look forward to posting more in the future.

Sharon,

I could have written your reply. I have done many of the same things that you have done with PS Elements. I started with PE1, upgraded to PE2 when it came out, and then upgraded to PE3 and am slowly adjusting to it. In the link below you can see some of our Alaska pictures from our trip last May and as you can see, we are returning this May. We leave tomorrow for a week in Seattle before our NB cruise from Vancouver. The pictures taken in Tracy Arm were all enhanced with PE2. It was rainy that day and PE2 took the haze out with just one click. It made the pictures look more like the way it actually was. In the Williamsburg pictures there is one of Bruton Parish Church where I removed several people with PE3. I also "changed" heads on a picture of son and family last year that they used for their Christmas card. No one could tell that I had done it. I enjoy playing with the pictures that I take.

I also have my own camera for the cruise this year. My husband decided to really study the camera and I was afraid that he would never let me take any pictures so I bought my own. Now we will have 2x as many pictures - probably more than that since we missed 2 ports of call last year.

JPCruising, Your pictures are wonderful. I think they are what inspired my husband to take his camera (a Panasonic FZ10) more seriously. I know that they convinced me that I really could muster the courage to take a flightseeing trip. We are looking forward to taking lots of "great" pictures this year.

Sharon,

I also have my own camera for the cruise this year. My husband decided to really study the camera and I was afraid that he would never let me take any pictures so I bought my own.

Judy, that's exactlty what we did. Don bought me a new digital for Christmas. Now I don't have to worry about him not getting the Pics I see as important! Oh yes, since digital has come so far; my camara is better than his!;)

Have a wonderful trip to Alaska!

Sharon

• 2 months later...

Archived