Day Excursion to Kangaroo Island

nutella2

Here is the company we used, and we liked them very much. My husband, on his first trip to Adelaide, did the ferry one way with a coach trip from Adelaide, and then the flight back from KI to Adelaide. When we went together, we did the ferry both ways, as we had a car and drove from Adelaide and then overnighted in Victor Harbor. Kangaroo Island is such fun and I never tire of looking at our photos from our visit there. Any questions, please ask.

http://www.sealink.com.au/

I actually just found that site this morning!! Thank you. I am torn between the two tours- Coast to Coast and Wanderer Tour. Having reconsidered the my first thought, I was thinking an overnight might be more appropriate. What do you think?

By the way, any suggestions for touring Barossa? If we do an overnight on K.I. we will only have time for a day tour of Barossa.

Thank you!

We did an overnight at Kangaroo Island, and so we did the Remarkably Wild Tour. The tour included lunch both days and we stayed at the KI Seafront Chalet in Penneshaw, which also included a fairy penguin tour.

I didn't tour the Barossa Valley, but my hubby did a tour from Adelaide via motorcoach.

Archived