Captain Morgans Rum Factory

madge57

I heard that the Captain Morgans Rum Factory is in San Juan. Is this true and if it is can you take a tour of it and get samples???:D

I'm not sure if Captain Morgan's is made in Puerto Rico. It is Puertorican rum, but it might be manufactured elsewhere. No Captain Morgan factory where you can get samples. Sorry...:(

I heard that the Captain Morgans Rum Factory is in San Juan. Is this true and if it is can you take a tour of it and get samples???:D

madge57, the tour goes to a Bacardi Distillery. Been there quite nicely done; large visitor centre but no free samples. Never heard of a tour to Captain Morgans:) :D :) :D

I think Captain Morgan is marketed in the US as a 'Puerto Rican rum'...this rum is mostly unknown in Puerto Rico. The first time i saw it for the first time was in the US when i was looking for Don Q and to my surprise i saw this rum and i was shocked that it said Puerto Rican Rum. Don Q is the best selling rum in Puerto Rico by far. They do not have a tour like Bacardi.

DON Q website: http://www.donq.com/

did they really quit giving out samples at Bacardi? we got tickets for two free drinks each when we went...and they were very good free drinks! nice gift shop too.....we did the tour on our own...just catch the ferry at old san juan pier and then a very reasonably priced cab to the factory!

Beverly

• 3 years later...

Archived