Cabin across from laundry

lisaland15

I decided to do a search to see if there was any information about this cabin (9270 on the Conquest). I found that this cabin was right across from the laundry. Does anyone have any experience being across from the laundry--noisy, humid, etc.?

Thanks!

I decided to do a search to see if there was any information about this cabin (9270 on the Conquest). I found that this cabin was right across from the laundry. Does anyone have any experience being across from the laundry--noisy, humid, etc.?

Thanks!

The only experience I had was being in the laundry room, doing the darn laundry and it was very busy on the last sea day. So many people were lining up for washer, dryers & the iron. You will probably hear the traffic.

It was very hot in the laundry room, but the dryers all vent through the walls of the ship, so as soon as you walk outside of the LR it was cool again. So i wouldnt worry too much about that. I just wonder what time the laundry room closes??? I dont think I would want to hear noises at all hours of the night in there.

We were across from the aft laundry on Carnival Pride.

No problemo.

Generally, the rooms are designed so that the washroom and the closets (and the passageway between them to the door) share a wall with the corridor while the "living" part of the cabin is towards the sea. That provides a lot of sound insulation.

Also, being in an aft cabin, the sounds of the wake masked any noise from the corridor. Kinda like being next to a waterfall.

Thanks!

We were across from the laundry room on the Glory - I loved it. Didnt notice any noise or any problems with humidity . Loved the convenience of just going across the hall if I wanted to do some quick touch-up ironing. Would gladly have that cabin location again:)

We were about 5 doors down from the laundry room on Imagination. During the day there was little activity, but as the dinner hour(s) arrived, and especially on formal nights, there was ALWAYS anywhere from 5-10 people in line, sitting on the floor, and sometimes sleeping while waiting for the iron!! For the most part people were nice as we tried to enter our room, but one day we were cussed at and threatened by several black women that we had to climb over to get through our door. So, dinner time was a problem, but the rest of the day was fine.

We were across from the laundry room on the Glory - I loved it. Didnt notice any noise or any problems with humidity . Loved the convenience of just going across the hall if I wanted to do some quick touch-up ironing. Would gladly have that cabin location again:)

Well, maybe then I can pack less!!!

I did laundry on Spirit, and thought it was a pain! We were on deck 5 aft and the only one with open washers when I was ready to do laundry was on deck 6 forward! It was very time-consuming.

After that, the stuff-all-you-can-in $15 bag that Carnival offers was worth it to me.

Archived