SA Tender Stops

paws223

We are on the Dream 2/03/08 Argentina to Chile. Does anyone know the tender stops we will have.

Thanks

During my SA cruise we tendered into the Falkland Islands and Puerto Chacabuco. We docked at the rest. Have a great trip! It's a fantastic itinerary.

Paws223

Please come and join our roll call if you wish. I must warn you that you have to get through 3 pages of "jibber jabber". So you might not want to read all the beginnings of our thread.

So nice to have someone from Boston. We loved that area when we visited several years ago.

S&B from Florida

Paws223

Please come and join our roll call if you wish. I must warn you that you have to get through 3 pages of "jibber jabber". So you might not want to read all the beginnings of our thread.

So nice to have someone from Boston. We loved that area when we visited several years ago.

S&B from Florida

Thanks for the invite, see you over there

During my SA cruise we tendered into the Falkland Islands and Puerto Chacabuco. We docked at the rest. Have a great trip! It's a fantastic itinerary.

Thanks, we want to see the penquins but don't want to choose a tender stop because weather may prevent us from

Thanks, we want to see the penquins but don't want to choose a tender stop because weather may prevent us from
I think there are a few stops with great penguin trips. We went to Punto Tumbo. We hired a private guide on the dock and had a great day. I guess it depends on your schedule and how much time you have.

Archived