Freedom of the Seas ROCKS

Hi everyone:

I just came back from the Caribbean aboard the Freedom of the Seas. I have to say, that out of all my cruises (2 Carnival, 2 Norwegian, and five othe RCL) this was the BEST yet. This ship really was truly amazing. Everything from the rooms, to ship ammenities was spectacular! I just had to share so anyone else planning a cruise on RCL again - pick Freedom!

On a side note, is it me, or is it once you go RCL you can't go with anyone else? I think back to Carnival and now to me, those trips seemed so totally different in all aspects. I'd have to stick with RCL or Norwegian for all future cruises!

Hi everyone:

I just came back from the Caribbean aboard the Freedom of the Seas. I have to say, that out of all my cruises (2 Carnival, 2 Norwegian, and five othe RCL) this was the BEST yet. This ship really was truly amazing. Everything from the rooms, to ship ammenities was spectacular! I just had to share so anyone else planning a cruise on RCL again - pick Freedom!

On a side note, is it me, or is it once you go RCL you can't go with anyone else? I think back to Carnival and now to me, those trips seemed so totally different in all aspects. I'd have to stick with RCL or Norwegian for all future cruises!

We are with you. We have done 2 Princess, one Celebrity and the rest RCI and we will do only RCI in the future if at all possible. We just like them so much better.

DH and I have only cruised RCI also and honestly I'm a tad afraid to try another line. I only get one week off a year and I would hate to be disappointed in another line. We went on Freedom in April and what a fantastic vacation!! Maybe someday I'll try another line, but as the saying goes "If it's not broken... don't fix it!!"

I agree! We cruised HAL back in 88 and 89', we were late teens (yes we are still married!) and we have cruised RCL every year, sometimes twice a year, since 2002. Freedom was the BOMB!!!!!!!! Our kids loved it, we loved it, it was great! We sailed the Mariner, Explorer, Voyager, but Freedom does ROCK! Our good friends and Neighbors sail her sister Liberty next month, soooo jealous!!

We will always be RCL faithfuls..........may try Celebrity when the kids are older, (12, 15 and 17 now) but for the next few years..........RCCL! :D

Happy sailings!! ;)

Archived