Travel Channel Cruise Specials

The problem is they always show the same ones over and over!! Its not enough for my cruise fixx!!:D

It looks like there is a brand new one at 9:00 Central time. It's covering the Mediterranean. The host is Shane-O from "Not Your Average Travel Guide". I'm not 100% positive but if it's not brand new it's at least newer.

checking right now....Travel Advisory: Safe at Sea is from 2006, Cruising Do's and Don't is from 2007 but I'm sure I've seen it already....Your Travel Guide: Mediterranenan Cruise is 2007 also. I think it's new.

Flipping channels and the Travel Channel has an afternoon of cruise specials on right now. Just in case anyone needs a fix Pronto!! Of course it's not all Carnival oriented but hey, we're an open minded bunch of good souls! :)

Thanks turned it right on:D

We'll be watching, as we're booked on the Freedom Grand Med next year. I wish they'd do something other than RCCL ships, but at least it's a new show! Watching the one on the Star Princess now, but I think it's not a new one.

The problem is they always show the same ones over and over!! Its not enough for my cruise fixx!!:D

Seen them once, no need to watch them again.

It stinks that they just add a new Royal Caribbean commercial each year.

(but kudos to RCCL for having the Travel Channel play their 5 or 6 commercials 2 or 3 times each month for them)

Bill

Well that Mediterranean Special was just absolutely gorgeous. Both the ports and the ship looked spectacular. I was really thinking of a Med cruise in a couple years and this just solidified it for me. I would like some Italian and Greek ports together. I hope they have a special some time focusing on the Greek Isles soon. A trip like this would be heaven but it will take some serious saving due to all the additional costs of traveling there and I can tell already, some serious bucks for excursions and the "I have to have that!" It sure looked worth it.

Archived