The Pacific Sun sails out of Sydney.

relate2

I just watched the web cam on the Pacific Sun as it sailed out of Sydney.........exactly where I will be 5pm tomorrow week :):):)

Wow , just think, last week I hadn't even booked my cruise. How your life can change in a week. From stressing out almost to breaking point....to elation and anticipation of a fantastic holiday. :D

Now back to packing and crossing off those 24 items off my list.

I just watched the web cam on the Pacific Sun as it sailed out of Sydney.........exactly where I will be 5pm tomorrow week :):):)

Wow , just think, last week I hadn't even booked my cruise. How your life can change in a week. From stressing out almost to breaking point....to elation and anticipation of a fantastic holiday. :D

Hi Robert, we will cheer you off....wishing you a wonderful cruise, and many more to follow.:D

it is addictive you know.

kindest regards, Lorraine:)

Thank you Lorraine, you are a very kind person.

Addictive, yes I can certainly see how that can be with all your shopping, cooking, cleaning, housework done for you as well as changing the scenery every day and spending your days with friendly people such as yourself. :D

I was watching it this afternoon too. I got a couple of different angles from 3 different webcams and will upload the results sometime over the next few days.

The remote control webcam was playing up a bit but I think I should be able to get some good pix out of it.

Relate - there's another CC'er on that cruise next week (Michael). You guys should get in touch.

Neil

Thanks Neilius, sounds like a good idea to get in contact with Michael. Any idea on how to do that? Do you know his log in name?

Actually I will make a post to see if anyone from the Cruise Critic Message board wants to meet up on the cruise. It would certainly help me, being a virgin cruiser.

Thanks Neilius, sounds like a good idea to get in contact with Michael. Any idea on how to do that? Do you know his log in name?

Actually I will make a post to see if anyone from the Cruise Critic Message board wants to meet up on the cruise. It would certainly help me, being a virgin cruiser.

Here's the thread to the Roll call for this cruise.

Looks like there are a few of you :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=559528&highlight=n725

Oh - and if you want Mike's contact details, just look in my profile, add my MSN details as a contact in MSN, and MSG me. Unfortunately you can't send PM's via this board.

Hi Robert, it must be wonderful booking only 2 weeks before cruising. Unfortunately, being a family of 5 we can't afford to do that & booked our last & our next cruise 17months in advance:eek:

Karen

Hi karmac,

Wow I feel for you, 17 months between cruises, that is a long time, but as I said in one of my other posts "Happiness comes from moving towards what you want not from obtaining it." How many kids do you see wanting that latest toy and pestering you for months before Christmas then two days after, the toy is sitting over in the corner ignored. :)

I know the metaphor doesn't quiet transfer to the cruise but I will say that the anticipation does add a lot of zing to the cruise compared to if you just decided one day to go on a cruise and boarded the ship that day, although that would be nice. Ahhhhhh the life of the rich and famous, to be able to just drop what you are doing hand over the cash and sail away to where you like.:)

..I know the metaphor doesn't quiet transfer to the cruise but I will say that the anticipation does add a lot of zing to the cruise compared to if you just decided one day to go on a cruise and boarded the ship that day, although that would be nice. Ahhhhhh the life of the rich and famous, to be able to just drop what you are doing hand over the cash and sail away to where you like.:)

Totally agree with you Robert. The anticipation is half the fun & excitement. I'm finding it easier this time around. I suppose because I've been through it before I now KNOW that the time WILL come.

Karen

Archived