Port of Miami Transfer to Fort Lauderdale Airport

GenSteve

I'm going on Majesty of the Seas (8/13-17) and am using Tri-County Transportation for the transfer from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Port of Miami on August 13th. It's $18 pp for a shared van. Great deal!

On the return on August 17th, however, they don't offer shared van service, so it's $122.50 for 2 to go back to the airport.

1) What does a tax cost from the Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale Airport? $80?

2) Are there any other transfer services that offer pickup at the port?

3) Anyone interested in sharing a cab and splitting the costs?

cab will be about 75.00 per cab. I would read the Roll call boards to see if any one is looking to split a cab.

Car services will cost about the same. Try www.floridalimo.com for prices.

Cruiselines shuttle will be about the same also but you have to wait til the bus fill s up.

What time is your return flight?

For that early of a departure I'd bite the bullet and grab a cab. They're readily available, they'll go directly to the airport, you won't have to worry if you'll get there on time. ;)

Our return flight is Delta 1734 which leaves Fort Lauderdale at 11:40 AM.

:eek: - yikes.

Glad to see this is on a Friday and the FLL airport shouldnt be that bad as it is on the weekend. But it is a Friday-- how do you think traffic will be getting there. (at least an hour)

I agree- take a cab.

The cheaper alternatives are shared ride shuttles or even the cruiseline bus to FLL. The problem for you though is you'll have to sit and wait for the shuttle to fill up before they head out to the airport. Sometimes they fill up in minutes other times and hour or more. Good luck on your journey.

I thought I had read the floridalimo.. was like $60 (or so give or take a few bucks).. for a town car..

You may want to try out this place it was also posted on here.. I havent gotten around to asking for a quote..

http://*****/files/home.html

I have gotten my quote one way from POM to FLL for 3 people $65

We had that same 11:40 flight out of Miami and used Infinity Transportation for a town car from Port Everglades to MIA. Made it in 45 minutes. Got off the ship at 8:30 and at the airport and at the gate at 9:30. Cost was $89 including tip. Very courteous and they picked us up right at the terminal. I would use them again if I needed car service.

Archived