Crown LIDO 104... versus E705 - E718?

hubble

This is a weird shaped cabin and just wondering if this is a good choice versus a far aft cabin on Emerald E705-718 (partially obstructed view) This is all that is left for my 24NOV sailing in the "E" category.

Princess says this Lido cabin is preferred over the Emerald AFT cabins, but I'd just like some first hand impressions from anyone who has stayed here (photos too). If you've stayed in one of the Emerald cabins and would like to offer me your opinion or recommendations on that, I'd appreciate your feedback on that too. Thanks!:)

We've been on the Diamond...E717 (handicapped/inside cabin). Probably one of the nicest cabins we've ever had.....

It's actually a "mini-suite" - wet bar/two T.V.'s/dressing area/sofa and coffee table with lots and lots of storage and closet space....

I could have stayed in this cabin for weeks.

We'll be on the Golden in September and Novemver and have this cabin on her......I hope it's the same.....I'm told that all "Grand" ships are the same (in Cabin structure.)

Archived