Anyone trying for a "no-gainer" weekend?

BuilderMan

I'm not only trying for a no gainer weekend I'm trying for a loser week! No small feat considering we're having a daycamp next week for 30+ of our homeschool kids. I bought sugar free chocolate today. One bar for each day as a reward for not losing my mind or large patches of hair. :D

I'm just counting on being too busy during the day to eat and too tired at night to move. I have the whole week's supper planned with low fat/low carb crockpot meals. Also only "good" stuff for lunches.

Tami

Believe it or not, I actually do better on the weekend. The reason is, I like structure to my life, especially my weight loss regime. On week days with work and sometimes overtime, which was the case last week. I have to change my supper time and exercise routine etc. This makes me snack more and I consume more calories. Plus sometimes if things get changed a lot I am too tired to exercise. I love the weekend because I can take a long walk and I have time to cook really healthy meals. I usually lose on the weekend.

Angie

Weekends are never a problem for me. I was very down because I was in a long stall after losing 50 pounds, but when I put on some pants that I had worn on a cruise in December they almost fell off.:D So that tells me I an replacing the fat with muscle ( besides low carb I also go to the gym a few days a week) and though the numbers are the same, I am shrinking in the right places.

I did OK even after a huge cheat on Friday. We were in a restaurant that didn't have a single legal item. But I behaved the rest of the week-end and am going into this new week at a nice low number on the scale. Let's see if I can get it lower by Thursday. :)

Beth

I can do great during the week with most of my time spent at work. On the weekends I have trouble not eating too much. At least I have conditioned myself to eat only good foods. Lots of fruit and veggies, but I still eat too much on the weekends.:o

Roy

Archived