Mariner - Ocean Adventure

cruisin4brusin

Does anyone have pictures of the Ocean Adventure rooms on the Mariner? My kids would like to see where they are going to spend some time on the cruise. I have a 4 1/2 - 10 and 13 year old. Did your children use the Ocean Adventure program and if so did they have a good experience?

Thanks Jennifer

I don't personally have any, but if you go on to the Webshots site (www.webshots.com) and do a search I'm sure you could find some. Another place you might find pictures of Adventure Ocean is on this site: http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/marineroftheseas.htm Lots of great info on the Mariner on that site! My son was in the Adventure Ocean program when he was 9 on the Radiance of the Seas and he had a great time! He especially liked that he earned coupons for each thing he participated in and then at the end they traded in the coupons for merchandise. (He got a t-shirt and a cd case.) Good luck in your photo search!

The Webshots photos are a good place to start. But in order for it to work, you have to type in the correct name of the program. It's Adventure Ocean and not Ocean Adventure. If you type in the incorrect name, you won't get the photos you want.

Archived