Just got upgraded on AOS 9/26/04

J&BinAZ

Just found out this morning that our E2 Gty rooms on Adventure of the Seas 9/26/04 have been upgraded to D1's. One of them is #6676 and the other one is #7234, what do you think? Someone wrote on another thread that it can be rough near the front of the ship. Is there a chance that when we board these could change? Do they ever do a second upgrade? Also, to anyone on this cruise, some folks are trying to put together a Meet and Mingle Party, but are still 3 people short of the required number -- please (even if you might not end up making it because of an excursion, etc.) go to Roll Call under Royal Carribean and register for the Meet and Mingle Party on this cruise so those who are trying to organize it will get their party. :D

Counting the days!

J & B

The only thing I can say about the staterooms is that they are both connecting staterooms. I wonder why RCCL just could put you in one or the other along with the other connector? Other than that, it is great that you were upgraded to a D. ;) I would call and see if they would put you together.

Hi J&B,

We were originally booked on AOS on 9/26/04 but decided it was easier for us to fly into Miaimi. Darn, we would have made the 25 you needed. We still need four more for the EOS on 9/26/04.

Brenda

That's a good idea, maybe the people who are in the adjoining room on deck 6 would want to upgrade to deck 7 -- wouldn't hurt to ask, right? Thanks!

Hello Arizona Cruiser. We live in the NW Valley (Stetson Hills) so we're not too far from you. Our son and his new wife live out your direction, in fact they're the reason for this cruise -- we gave them a cruise to the Southern Caribbean for their honeymoon in June and got the bug ourselves to go on one! You girls have a great time on your cruise, how many of you are going?

J & B

Hi J&BinAz.....nice to meet you neighbor! Sorry I don't know where Stetson Hills is???? What intersection are you near? We are just west of the 303 & Bell Rd in Arizona Traditions, an adult gated community.

You did the right thing...booking a cruise for yourself, can't let your son and his bride have all the fun!!! :D

There are 3 of us going. Myself, my sister and a girlfriend. This will be their first cruise! I just can't wait to see the looks on their faces the first time they see the Navigator!!! We talk or email everyday and they have so many questions, they are so excited and I am too, I've not been on the Voyager class ships....it's going to be a blast!!! We are flying down Friday.....oh please let this week go by quickly! :)

Archived