Flying Into Orlando - Where Do I Stay?

cruising4u

Given that Orlando is either the number 1 or 2 (depending on the metric) vacation destination in the USA, your choices for lodging are just short of infinite.

Exactly what are you looking for? If you want convenience to the airport, there is a Hyatt that is part of the Orlando airport terminal - you don't even have to go outside. If you want to be near attractions, which? If you want to be close to the port, if you want budget, if you want luxury.....

was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hampton Inn Airport on T. G. Lee Blvd? I have reserved this hotel for our three adult children who will be flying in to join us on a cruise in January. We will be doing a back to back, and the kids will join us on the second week. My understanding is, that there are a lot of resturants within walking distance, is this correct? also in your opinion is it safe and clean?

Thanks in advance

cruising4u...we like staying at the LaQunita at the airport. they will come get you from airport & take you back if you nwwd to go back to catch shuttle from there. they will also take you to restaruants or other close places nearby. very nice place. good price.

good luck happy cruising!!

We had a very nice stay at the Wyndham by Wingate. Clean quiet comfortable room, friendly staff, free airport shuttle, free continential breakfast, and we got a good rate at a well-known travel website. Our shuttle to the port even picked us up there, since it's on MCO's "Hotel Row."

The problem with staying by the airport is, there's not a lot to do. I'd suggest going down to Kissimmee or the Lake Buena Vista area. This is close enough to Disney but not paying the high rates.

America's Best Value Inn Maingate runs about $40 bucks a night and has free shuttles to Downtown Disney (Which is a free area on the Disney Resort)

Archived