Tahitian Princess dessert

I was looking at the menu that candydane posted and saw “Gourmandises” as one of the desserts. Does anyone know what this is? I tried looking it up on the internet, but not much luck........it sounds interesting and I am just curious.

I know I can just ask the waiter, but that is too long a wait for me!:) Thanks

hi, if i recall, they use a few different names for basicly the same thing. petit fours are the same. really just a plate of assorted cookies and goodies. i would usually order a dessert i wanted from the menu and then order a plate of those and we would pass them around the table for all to share. EAT!EAT!EAT! and enjoy!:)

hi, if i recall, they use a few different names for basicly the same thing. petit fours are the same. really just a plate of assorted cookies and goodies. i would usually order a dessert i wanted from the menu and then order a plate of those and we would pass them around the table for all to share. EAT!EAT!EAT! and enjoy!:)

Thanks catergirl, I love petit fours and passing them around the table sounds like a great idea. I really don't want to come home 20 lbs heavier, but do want to try some of everything.:D

They are cookies... our waiter just brought them to the table the couple of nights they were on the menu... people shared them along with their desserts... well for me they were my dessert... I almost never ordered dessert....

Archived