What pier does Carnival Victory use in Manhattan?

mom23guys

It will be one of those three. On a cruise on the Victory in July, we left from one pier and returned to another. The car service will be able to easily figure out which pier it is when it gets to the port.

there is only one entrance to all three piers. As they are finger piers and the entrance to them all is at 54th street and 12 th avenue. You will be using either piers 90 or 92 as 88 is being renovated. Once on the apron entrance to the three piers they have a banner up showing the name of the ship at each of the Berths....after the cruise most car services stay in the area and come once you call since its hard to figure when you are getting off...and they won't let them sit by the curb waiting for you.

Smeyer,Can I ask you a question?

From my memory the entrance to the ramp,I need to make a left/u-turn at 55th street and then continue up the ramp right?

Its been a while since I parked there and last time we had a heck of a time getting onto the ramp. Security had it blocked and I had to keep circling around.

Thanks alot!

Carol

Smeyer,Can I ask you a question?

From my memory the entrance to the ramp,I need to make a left/u-turn at 55th street and then continue up the ramp right?

Its been a while since I parked there and last time we had a heck of a time getting onto the ramp. Security had it blocked and I had to keep circling around.

Thanks alot!

Carol

Carol with the opening of the Brooklyn Cruise terminal and Bayonne, they don't have 5 ships at Manhattan any more so the closing of the U-turn entrance has happened less and less. Personally I have almost always found it faster to go uptown next to the highway make a left and then another left and go on to the ramp. You can also come across 59th street by going on 11th or 10 th avenue and make the left(going west) but I like driving up and seeing the ships on 12th avenue going northbound if you come down the westside highway you enter at 56th I believe...

In fact the cruise terminal and the piers are being redone(hence the temporary closing of pier 88) and when it is totally redone the piers will be wider and only able to accommodate 3 ships in total.

Smeyer, Yes thanks for letting me know. This was the other option that I was considering, up 10th ave to 55th st and come across. I just wanted to be sure that the entrance is at 55th.

I have googled the maps and have a real good overhead view so I don't suspect a problem.

I seem to recall, perhaps it was fleet week when I was there last and maybe that is why traffic was nuts :)

Thanks again!

Archived