Quality Limo Service

cot427

Has anybody used Quality Limo Service? I chose them for 12 people before the Freedom. I have heard of people on this board using Larry's Limo, Sun and Moon Express, Tri-County and others. I have not heard anybody use Quality Limo, and I was wondering if anybody had any good or bad expiriences with them?

Thanks. Also, if it means anything, Sun and Moon Express were the same price, but I chose Quality Limo instead.

Has anybody used Quality Limo Service? I chose them for 12 people before the Freedom. I have heard of people on this board using Larry's Limo, Sun and Moon Express, Tri-County and others. I have not heard anybody use Quality Limo, and I was wondering if anybody had any good or bad expiriences with them?

Thanks. Also, if it means anything, Sun and Moon Express were the same price, but I chose Quality Limo instead.

When Sun & Moon quoted you, did it include tip? Have you heard anything good about Sun & Moon? I am thinking of using Larry's. They were highly recommended.

Sorry, I have not heard of Quality....

Neither of them included tip, so they were the same. The lady from Quality Limo was very nice. She sent me an email as soon as I booked, then when I changed the pickup time to 15 minutes earlier, she sent another email. She was very nice. I just haven't heard of anybody else using them.

Neither of them included tip, so they were the same. The lady from Quality Limo was very nice. She sent me an email as soon as I booked, then when I changed the pickup time to 15 minutes earlier, she sent another email. She was very nice. I just haven't heard of anybody else using them.

Are you using them to pick you up from your hotel & bring you to the pier?

I am also travelling with a party of 9, also sailing the Freedom.

Our hotel recommended Ideal, but when I callled them yesterday for info, the guy answered the phone "hello". I had to ask if it was Ideal Transportation. He replied yes. His price was the cheapest, but I dont feel right about it.

Are you using them to pick you up from your hotel & bring you to the pier?

I am also travelling with a party of 9, also sailing the Freedom.

Our hotel recommended Ideal, but when I callled them yesterday for info, the guy answered the phone "hello". I had to ask if it was Ideal Transportation. He replied yes. His price was the cheapest, but I dont feel right about it.

I am using them for a group of 12. We will get picked up at our hotel and taken to the pier. After the cruise, they will pick us up at the pier and take us to the airport.

I am using them for a group of 12. We will get picked up at our hotel and taken to the pier. After the cruise, they will pick us up at the pier and take us to the airport.

We are staying at Holiday Inn, Airport West. How about you?

We are staying at Holiday Inn, Airport West. How about you?

I am staying at the Sleep Inn, in Dania. We reserved 2 rooms (each with 2 queens and and a sofa bed). I didn't want anything fancy. Something reasonable, pool, close to restaurants, free shuttle, and breakfast.

I am staying at the Sleep Inn, in Dania. We reserved 2 rooms (each with 2 queens and and a sofa bed). I didn't want anything fancy. Something reasonable, pool, close to restaurants, free shuttle, and breakfast.

I just got an email from Karina at Quality, she quoted me $8 p/p plus tip. This is quite a substantial savings from the limo I had initially booked> Thank you for the tip.

One poster suggested I take the free shuttle back to the airport, then use a flat fare taxi for $24. Until I got the quote from Quality, I was seriously considering it!

We got our room for $59 on hotwire. So its a good deal.

Our trip is 4/19, if you are going before me, can you post your experience with Quality? I can send you my email address.

Thanks again for the great tip!

Jonsmom (aka Joanne)

NE Pats fan (sorry:)

Yeah, I will definetly post my expirience with them. I will post it in my review for the Freedom (sailing Oct. 7) and on here. Glad to be of a help.

I would definitely appreciate it - I still cannot believe they were 50%less. Great deal. I thought about taking the shuttle back to the airport & taking a flat fee taxi, not a bad idea I must say.

What would you recommend as the pick up time after your cruise?

I am going to booking with them, but wasn't sure about the time for a pickup...

They are picking me up at 11:00 before my cruise at the hotel.

After the cruise, they are picking me up around 9:30/10:00. My flight is at 1:20. Everybody has to be off the ship around 10:00 anyway, so around that time or a little before should be good. I also depends of your flight. If your flight is before my time, then I would have them pick you up around 8:30/9:00. I would give yourself 1 hr to get to the airport and 2 hrs at the airport. (not that you'll need one hour to get there, just saying, be safe).

Hello cot,

yes we (5 of us) used Quality Limo Service on 4-22 from Fll to Port of Miami and 4-29 from Port of Miami to Fll airport.

They called us at the airport after we landed and picked us up when we were ready. For us they used a regular van from the airport and from the port they used a larger van with a trailer (even that there were only 5 of us).

They did everything what they promised.

Wes

thanks too Wes. How big is the larger van? I guess it will hold 12 people, plus luggage? Thats what I have. Again, thanks. Your the only person that used them that i know of.

Hello again,

the large van I believe was the extended version so there will be no problem with 12, they put the luggage in the trailer that they pull.

When we came back form the cruise (Explorer), I called the number that they (Karina) provided and talked to someone that was outside the cruise terminal. When we got 'there' we met the man and he in turn was in contact with the driver. The van showed up in about 10 / 15 minutes.

The Freedom was there right next to the Explorer. It is a big sea terminal - there were at least 5 or 6 large ships at that time.

Wes

Hello again,

the large van I believe was the extended version so there will be no problem with 12, they put the luggage in the trailer that they pull.

When we came back form the cruise (Explorer), I called the number that they (Karina) provided and talked to someone that was outside the cruise terminal. When we got 'there' we met the man and he in turn was in contact with the driver. The van showed up in about 10 / 15 minutes.

The Freedom was there right next to the Explorer. It is a big sea terminal - there were at least 5 or 6 large ships at that time.

Wes

Great. Thanks again Wes.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone used or heard anything about them lately. I am in the process of finalizing all plans, and I emailed them (Karina) and no response. I am getting little worried. I am going to call tomorrow, but I wanted to check here first.

Has anyone used or heard anything about them lately. I am in the process of finalizing all plans, and I emailed them (Karina) and no response. I am getting little worried. I am going to call tomorrow, but I wanted to check here first.

I have had email contact with her several times and she was always quick to respond. I called her personally with my cc info, I didnt want to email that info.

We arent sailin til April though.

I have had email contact with her several times and she was always quick to respond. I called her personally with my cc info, I didnt want to email that info.

Just checked and she did email be back. She was really busy this weekend she said. Anyway, we are confirmed and finalized. We also called her with the cc info because we didn't want to email it.

Just checked and she did email be back. She was really busy this weekend she said. Anyway, we are confirmed and finalized. We also called her with the cc info because we didn't want to email it.

Have a great trip - let us know what you think!

Archived