Parasailing Bermuda

cds2423

I'll be sailing to Bermuda in October on the Explorer of the Seas.

Has anybody ever done any parasailing whilst in Bermuda. If so how was the experience, would you do it again? Which tour operator did you use, RCCL doesn't offer parasailing as a shore ex. so any feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi, I just asked the same question on our Roll Call forum for the 9/15 Empress sailing. Hoping someone responds to one of our inquiries, if not I will let you know after our cruise.

Thanks Mike and Jackie

I've found a couple of companies that offer it, do a search on google bermuda parasailing, looks like fun, though not for me, told my family i'll stay on land with the 3 y.o. and pick-up the pieces.

KS Watersports in St G's advertises it on their website, but I emailed them two days ago and they responded that they are done parasailing for the season (?). They said that there is a company in Dockyard that does it though. I seem to remember a company called Fantasea that does it.

KS Watersports in St G's advertises it on their website, but I emailed them two days ago and they responded that they are done parasailing for the season (?). They said that there is a company in Dockyard that does it though. I seem to remember a company called Fantasea that does it.

I sent KS an e-mail this afternoon, haven't heard back from them, i'm going to try Skyrider tomorrow and see what they have to say.

I had collected and printed out the contact information to do the parasailing at the dockyards, but we ended up getting on the segway tour instead.

I'd love to hear about how you liked it when you get back.

I'll be sailing to Bermuda in October on the Explorer of the Seas.

Has anybody ever done any parasailing whilst in Bermuda. If so how was the experience, would you do it again? Which tour operator did you use, RCCL doesn't offer parasailing as a shore ex. so any feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks :)

www.skyriderbermuda.com

I too received an e-mail reply from KS that they are finished parasaling for the summer season, it seems staange to me, is there a logical reason for this?

I e-mailed Skyrider, no reply back yet from them. Hmmmm

• 2 months later...

Hi all, We just returned last Friday from the Explorer & I just wanted to let you all know that we did in fact book a parasailing experience with Skyrider, it was wonderful. I personally didn't go up but stayed in the boat along with Sonny, Caroline and my 3 y.o. GD, I told her that she and i were just big chickens and we weren't going up, she was fine with that and held on to me for dear life.

The entire experience was great from start to finish, i was unable to call 24 hrs ahead to confirm my reservation but did call Sonny when we got off the ship in the morning, our res. was for 2:00, he informed me that an acquantice of theirs had passed away and that they had to attend the funeral that afternoon at 2:00 and asked if we could possibly re-schdule for that day at 5:30, we couldn't, my family was really disapointed, Sonny asked me if i could please call him back about 15 mins later and he'd check to see what he could do, when i did so, he asked if we could meet him the next morning at 8:30, no problem we all said and so the story goes. I found him and Caroline to be totally professional, informative and helpful, I personally will probably never go parasailing but if i were to consider it this would be the way to go for me. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bermuda certainly is a bermudaful place and we'll surely have to stop by again and say hi.

Archived