getting married 4th Sept !!!!

Hi everyone, i am getting married in 1 week and 6 days, not that i am counting!! lol, me and my H2B are honeymooning aboard the NCL Dawn, i was just wondering if anyone else is getting married on September 4th, i thought it might be nice to share experiences as we will be sharing one of the most important days of our lifes, hope to speak to you soon:D

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys we did it, me and James tied the knot on Saturday September 4th at 1:30pm, and the day was fantastic from beginning to end it was everything I had ever dreamt of!!!

The weather was beautiful as were my bridesmaids, Ashleigh looked like a little fairy in her pretty little dress, and Connor looked as handsome as his dad in his little suit. Unbelievably the kids behaved themselves all day, and Ashleigh spent most of the time behind a camera making sure everyone was constantly smiling, the meal was delicious but I think we were all a bit stuffed by the end and most people just collapsed and watched the sea roll in during the 2hr break before the evening reception, then as the music started me and James took our first dance as husband and wife to Bryan Adams, everything I do, we all then went and watched the fireworks explode over the sea which was one of the prettiest things I have ever seen, the evening then went on until 12am.

All in all I was sorry the day had to end, but is one I will never forget, me and James would like to say a BIG THANK YOU, to all of you well wishers

THANKS AGAIN

Beth & James

Congratulations! Too bad I didn't find this thread sooner, because I also got married on Sept. 4th.

We had an awesome wedding day, but unfortunately, Hurricane Frances forced us to cancel our honeymoon cruise. The good news is that we've rescheduled it for AFTER hurricane season.

Archived