Mexican Riviera in December??

tonimari99

I am curious if anyone could tell me how the weather typically is in Mexico in December. We are on the Dawn on the 2nd, and are primarily going for relaxation on the ship with the family. My 8 year old is going and am wondering if he will even be able to enjoy the pools? Without that to do during the days at sea, theres not much else to do and I am now afraid he may be bored. Any insight?? Thanks.

I did this cruise in Dec 06. The weather can be a bit cool leaving out of L.A. The first sea day can be cool at night but was pleasant otherwise. The rest of the time the weather is great. Not too hot or cold.

We did the cruise in Dec 05 and had exactly the same weather. It was just perfect for any activity.

We did this cruise last February and were disappointed in the first two and last two days with the chilly weather. Trying to escape the northeast winter, it just wasn't the hot and beachy weather we were looking for.

We were on the Island Princess in Dec 2006 to the Mexican Reviera. The first day out of Los Angeles was cool but not cold. By the time we got to Cabo it was warm. We didn't get off the ship because of the short time frame. Mazatlan was warm. Pv was warm - we did the Los Caletos tour from Princess - a day at director John Huston's private beach and it was a great day. A mexican cruise will be warm and wonderful in December most of the time.

Archived