Lobster?

sweetp0618

Do they only serve lobster in the dining room or is it available at the buffet the night it is served in the dining room? I was on another cruise line recently and the buffet served the same food as the dining room. I would rather not take formal clothes with me if I can get the same food on the buffet.

Thanks!

sweetp0618

don't get too excited. it was over cooked when I had it. if dropped it would have bounced.

I'd hope it would be better prepared in the supper club so you may want to give that a shot.

Mine was excellent in the dining room. If yours was tough, you should have sent it back and gotten another one.

Granted they are not like a Maine Lobster....no lobster and compare to that, but for what it is, it is quite good.

What all is in that pic of Surf and Turf? I've never been to the supper club so I don't have a clue!

It came with a pumpkin ravioli, and then I ordered the wasabi mashed potatoes and the sauteed veggies. All of that is on the plate. It was delish!!!!

yes, I got flamed to no end for this right after the cruise when I posted negative comments about the wait staff ( typical "did it ruin your cruise" crapola ) but our wait staff was so far behind the curve, most people had chocolate melting cake before we even had Lobster. It was that bad every night .... 3 out of 5 nights they got our orders wrong......

but they were fine dancers. :mad:

It did not ruin my cruise but the lobster was rubber . next time, I'll wear jeans and feel better about it :D:D:D

but our wait staff was so far behind the curve, most people had chocolate melting cake before we even had Lobster. It was that bad every night .... 3 out of 5 nights they got our orders wrong......

It did not ruin my cruise but the lobster was rubber . next time, I'll wear jeans and feel better about it :D:D:D

Are you sure you were on Carnival, and not my recent sailing on RCCL's Adventure of the Seas? LOL!

yes, I got flamed to no end for this right after the cruise when I posted negative comments about the wait staff ( typical "did it ruin your cruise" crapola ) but our wait staff was so far behind the curve, most people had chocolate melting cake before we even had Lobster. It was that bad every night .... 3 out of 5 nights they got our orders wrong......

but they were fine dancers. :mad:

Ours were slow as well but not that slow. lol Even if we got to the dining room when it opened we were usually among the the last to leave.

I didn't think we had an assistant waiter most nights as he was never around. The waiter did almost everything. The asst waiter would show up after dinner with coffee.

Bill

Archived