Pacific Sun Review

Croozin'

glad to hear you had such a great time!

Pacific Sun will always have a special spot in my heart (our first cruise too). Watching my daughter come down the waterslide for the first time ever was priceless:D

:p Notice, that I was off work writing my review yesterday!

He he he - Good job I say! Got to get those priorities right! :p Gee I'm putting myself out there now aren't I for when I get back from my cruise......Maybe I will just copy somebody elses review from an early days post and see if anybody notices lol just to make sure I get one up quickly - nooooo wayyyyyyyy I would never do that.... :eek: I'm determined to bore you all silly with my review and can't wait! :p

We got off the Pacific Sun on Friday after our first cruise. It was FANTASTIC! I'll put up a review this week sometime. Have no hesitations in recommending it to anyone!

Brother and SIL on that one also raved about it.

Very pleased with himself as he won shuffle board twice.

Brother and SIL on that one also raved about it.

Very pleased with himself as he won shuffle board twice.

I hope he wasn't the one who caused the puck or whatever to fling down the stairs to the back of the lido deck and clatter across the ground and stop behind the chair of someone eating lunch...luckily no one was going up/down or near the stairs at that time - if they were it would have been quite messy, it was going at some speed!

I hope he wasn't the one who caused the puck or whatever to fling down the stairs to the back of the lido deck and clatter across the ground and stop behind the chair of someone eating lunch

Holy cow! That's some push that puck got!! :eek:

I always find it interesting to see how many pucks are left by the end of the cruise - most of them seem to end up in the ocean!

Archived