Concierge Club on the AOS

Just wondering if any recent AOS cruisers can fill me in on the concierge club on the AOS. Last year we sailed the Radiance and because of the # of people utilizing the concierge for pre-dinner drinks they designated a specific lounge rather than the small concierge room. We are sailing the AOS in November and are wondering if we can expect this to be the case again?

Just wondering if any recent AOS cruisers can fill me in on the concierge club on the AOS. Last year we sailed the Radiance and because of the # of people utilizing the concierge for pre-dinner drinks they designated a specific lounge rather than the small concierge room. We are sailing the AOS in November and are wondering if we can expect this to be the case again?

It will really depend on the number of Diamond and Diamond plus members on your sailing. The AOS concierge lounge is larger than those on the Radiance ships, but it still can get quite crowded. If that turns out to be the case, a satellite lounge is quite likely. At least that lounge might have windows which the CLs on Voyager class ships do not.:)

I have had Concierge Lounge priviledges the last 2 times I sailed on the AOS and crowds weren't a big issue. I did find that it got a bit hectic around 5:30pm if you had early seating as everyone wanted a pre-dinner drink :)

Other times I visited the Lounge there were a few people there enjoying a specialty coffee or reading etc.

To the best of my knowledge, they did not designate another area instead of, or in addition to the Concierge Lounge. I don't think you should have a problem! Have a great cruise on my favorite ship, I will be sailing her again for 14 nights in February :D

Thanks for your replies. We are diamond and really enjoy having complimentary drinks before dinner in the lounge. During our November Radiance cruise there were so many people taking advantage they moved it into a lounge area each day.

I think it's all about timing and how many Diamond and Diamond + there are on that particular sailing. Like I said, crowds have not been an issue for me on any of my AOS cruises when I have had CL access.

Only thing I know is that it is located on Deck 9. Right by where my balcony stateroom was. (9638)

We were on the cruise right after Thanksgiving last year. The Concierge lounge wasn't very crowded and we had a great time in the lounge because the concierge was tremendous. I really believe the lounge wasn't busy because there was over 2600 Puerto Rican's on board so there wasn't many Diamond and Diamond plus members on board.

Archived