Request please: specific directions from Montgomery, AL to Mobile

snoopysmom

AL to Mobile, for 3 Direction Deficient females. Yes we know how to google mapquest and yahoo :rolleyes:. But can someone give us specific directions from I 10 to Ramada Inn by the Terminal to board the Holiday in Mobile? Also is it about 3 hours from Montgomery to Mobile?

Why I-10 when I-65 goes from Montgomery to Mobile? And are you planning on staying in the Ramada downtown? IMHO, unless this hotel has undergone some major renovations, find a different one. We stayed there and the room was damp and mildewy smelling, bathroom not very clean and carpet had not been vacumned since when ? At $99/night, we could have done better.

Why I-10 when I-65 goes from Montgomery to Mobile? And are you planning on staying in the Ramada downtown? IMHO, unless this hotel has undergone some major renovations, find a different one. We stayed there and the room was damp and mildewy smelling, bathroom not very clean and carpet had not been vacumned since when ? At $99/night, we could have done better.

I keep asking on this site if anyone has been to the Ramada Inn recently, but...............no response, maybe that is a sign, not a good sign.

Ok so 65 goes all way to downtown mobile. Thanks. I kept reading that folks got off on I 10. Thanks again.

Once you get into Mobile, yes, you will run into I-10, depending on how you decide to get to the terminal. I am sure someone will post and give you good directions because most people would not go the way we go but we stay on I-65 and get off on Government Street which will take you straight to the downtown area of Mobile and the historical district and the Ramada will be on your right as you are heading to the water. Plenty of signs to the terminal, make a right, loop around and there you are. We prefer to go that way because we like to sightsee through that part of Mobile and also eat at the restaurants in that part of town. It is not necessarily the quickest route as you have several traffic lights to go through, and most people prefer to avoid them. No big deal to us as this is a fairly straight shot.

Archived